Thursday, May 29, 2014

Smoochyface

 

“Ugh. He’s messaging you again. I get a weird vibe from him.”
“He’s harmless.”
“I know he’s harmless, but I think there is more than friendship in his head.”
“I told him I’m not interested in anything more.”
“I know, but I get a weird vibe. I think the messages are kind of leading him on.”
“Don’t be ridiculous.”
“Okay.”
Phone vibrates.
“Can you get that, I’m painting my toenails.”
“It says, ‘I’m going to bed, smoochyface, I’ll talk to you later. I think the kids call it duckface. I call it smoochyface.’”
“Bullshit, what does it really say?”
“That is what it really says. I told you, I got a weird vibe.”
“Give me the phone. Holy shit. What the hell! What does that mean?”
“I don’t know, but I don’t like it… smoochyface.”
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The last five lines and the picture...I can't stop laughing, every time.

    ReplyDelete